ORDER INFO; ORDERING YOUR REVERIE HARP through ANAM CARA CARE CENTRE it's a ' WIN / WIN '
* ACCC takes care of everything at no cost to you. No hidden costs or fees. No stress
* All you have to do is decide which motif to have in the soundboard of your Reverie Harp
Peter donates 10% of the AU price for every Reverie Harp ordered through Anam Cara Care Centre (ACCC) to help with the costs of offering this community service bringing Reverie Harps into Aotearoa free of charge to you.
YOUR CHOICE OF 'SOUND-HOLE MOTIF' & TIMBERS USED
The preference is personal choice as each design is equally beautiful.
There may be a longer delivery time if either the left or right bottom Celtic motifs are ordered.
The soundboard is solid Mahogany and the body of the Reverie Harp is solid Cherry wood.
The timbers are very light coloured when you receive your Reverie Harp however naturally darken over time to a rich warm tone developing due to normal exposure to ultraviolet light.
TO UNDERSTAND THE ORDERING PROCESS, Please read this page to the end
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
TO KEEP THE COSTS AS LOW AS POSSIBLE we require;
* the NZ Customs / MAF & GST charges (minority) being paid on Inv.b into ACCC TSB
However, You save costs by having ACCC complete your order in the following ways;
* it eliminates 2% surcharge RobertsMusicAU charges when paying direct by credit card
* it eliminates bank fees both end of transaction when paying by credit card
* ACCC & RobertsMusicAU are a member of a Currency Exchange company who;
* offer a very competitive exchange rate lower than the main Banks offer
* charge just one $12 fee to exchange NZ to AU$ and pay Peter Roberts directly
* Your order is initiated once your payment is received into ACCC TSB account
* ACCC keeps in communication with you every step of the way
* your Reverie Harp arrives safely at your door. Signature required. Check tuning. Start playing.
ANAM CARA CARE CENTRE (ACCC) OFFERS CONTINUING SUPPORT
ACCC offers continuing support through building a community of Aotearoa Reverie Harp Holders;
* Reverie Harp Holders NZ Register - your choice to be listed
* Reverie Harp Holders NZ FaceBook page (private) offering;
* Video tutorials can to be posted to Facebook page
* Forum facility to communicate and share / ask questions etc.
* Skype phone sessions are also possible with Gwynna. Koha is appreciated to ACCC account.
* You will be fully supported by ACCC at all times.
* Reverie Harp Holders NZ Annual Gathering - the intention is to hold an annual gathering in
a different province of New Zealand each year.
* ACCC is working on having Peter Roberts attend the first yearly gathering to be held
COMING SOON ! ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS OF NZ$ COST
* To pay for your NZ$ cost of order by credit card incurs a 4% surcharge by PayPal
* the $12 HiFX exchange fee also still applies
* The NZ Customs / MAF & GST charges will be invoiced at the same time. Just one payment.
Paying the NZ$ cost by credit card via PayPal adds to the overall cost but this cost is less than paying by credit card on RobertsMusicAU site where you will attract not only the surcharge but Bank fees and exchange rate fees ($35 to $55) either end of transaction.